Philadelphia Business Litigation Lawyer
At the Ellenberg Law Group, we are a full service boutique law firm that offers individualized business law guidance, at a cost that is below the industry rate. We handle a wide array of business law issues, from formation and planning, to dispute resolution and litigation. If your small or mid-sized company is in need of legal assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Philadelphia business litigation lawyers today.
Business Law Services We Provide
- Business Formation: For a company to truly thrive, it needs the appropriate legal structure. We will review the unique circumstances and needs of your case to determine the proper formation for your new business. Our firm can help you setup a business as a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), partnership, sole proprietorship or an S Corporation.
- Selling Business Interests and Business Dissolution: We can also help you get out of a business. Whether you want to sell or transfer your business interests to another party, or if you want to dissolve the business, bringing operations to an end, our legal team is ready to assist you.
- Business and Financial Planning: Our Philadelphia business law attorneys can help your company with business and financial planning issues. This includes issues of corporate governance, as well as any other legal or compliance issues that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Complex Commercial Transactions and Contract Disputes: We have extensive experience handling business contracts and other types of complex commercial transactions. Not only can our team assist your firm with the drafting, review and negotiation of business agreements, but also, should a dispute arise, we are ready to help you through litigation. Whether your firm needs to bring a lawsuit, or is now facing legal action from another company, the Law Offices of Stanley J. Ellenberg, Esq. can help.
- License & Inspection Matters: In Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, business licensing and inspection issues can be extremely complex. Our team helps assist companies with these issues, always seeking an efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Debt Collection: Our attorneys assists businesses with debt collection issues. Whether the debt was incurred by fraud, or by legitimate means, our team can help your company pursue any compensation that it is owed.
- Small Business Representation: Finally, we have experience serving the unique needs of small businesses from Philadelphia to New York City. We fully understand the issues that small companies face in the current economic climate. Whether your company needs helping getting started, or if your small business is facing legal action from a competitor or a government agency, our lawyers are standing by, ready to provide you the aggressive legal representation you deserve.
Get Business Litigation Help Today
At the Ellenberg Law Group, we offer big firm services at small firm prices. To learn more about how we can help your company, please call us today at 215-790-1682 or contact us directly online. From our office in Philadelphia, we represent small and mid-sized businesses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.