Close Menu
Philadelphia Immigration Lawyer > Philadelphia Family Immigration Lawyer

Philadelphia Family Immigration Lawyer

Whether reuniting with your family or starting a new one, U.S. immigration law should be there to help and not hinder. Unfortunately, new rules, quotas and strict enforcement are making it harder than ever to enjoy the benefits of American society as a resident alien. Ellenberg Law Group connects you with an experienced Philadelphia family immigration lawyer with over 40 years of experience in the U.S. We can help you with all of your family-based immigration needs anywhere in the country, from immigration to naturalization. Learn more about some of our family-based immigration services below, and call Ellenberg Law Group at 215-790-1682 for a free initial telephone consultation regarding your needs. Hablamos Español.

Fiancé(e) Visas

On a K-1 visa, you can enter the U.S. for the purpose of marriage. This is a nonimmigrant, temporary visa, so the marriage should take place within 90 days of arrival. We can help you gather appropriate documentation and prepare and file both the required I-129 petition and K-1 visa application. Additionally, we can help you file a K-2 derivative visa to bring over your children as well. Through an adjustment of status proceeding, we can also help you obtain a Green Card and lawful permanent residency.

Relative Visas

If you are already married but your spouse is abroad, we can help you bring your spouse into the U.S. on a K-3 visa, as well as your kids with a K-4 derivative visa. And we’ll later help you through an adjustment of status to get lawful permanent residency. Our experienced immigration attorneys can also help you obtain Green Cards and permanent residence for many members of your family, including a spouse, children (even if they are grown and married), parents and siblings. Talk to our office about filing an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative; we’ll work to help your petition be successful in as short a time frame as possible.


After three years of marriage to a U.S. citizen, a Green Card holder can apply to become a naturalized citizen if the resident meets a host of other eligibility requirements. We can determine if you are eligible for naturalization and help you gather and prepare the appropriate documentation to support your petition.

Not all marriages work out, but if your immigration status was dependent on a marriage, that status could be in jeopardy if you divorce. Don’t let the threat of deportation stick you in an unhappy marriage for life. We may be able to help you remove the conditions of your residency through an I-751 petition or find other creative solutions to your immigration concerns.

U Visas

Victims of crime, spousal abuse or domestic violence may be able to immigrate, along with their children, on a U-visa. A U-visa is a nonimmigrant visa, so it only provides immigration benefits for a limited period of time. We can help you file a successful petition for a U-visa and seek adjustment of status if applicable. You may also be eligible for lawful permanent residence if you meet the requirements under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Get the Help You Need from an Experienced U.S. Immigration Lawyer

For help with a fiancé(e) visa, marriage, adoption or other family-based aspect of U.S. immigration law, contact the Ellenberg Law Group at 215-790-1682 for a free initial phone consultation with an experienced and successful Philadelphia immigration attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Request Your Free Consultation

The solutions to your legal needs start with a free consultation so we can understand your situation and let you know your options. Fill out the form below, and a representative from our office will contact you to set a convenient time for you to meet with one of our attorneys.

* All Contact Form Fields are Required

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Ellenberg Law Group, P.C., through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms
Contact Form Tab