Stanley J. Ellenberg
Stanley J. Ellenberg is the founder of Ellenberg Law Group, a Philadelphia law firm providing a broad base of legal services to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as a nationwide immigration law practice. In over 40 years of legal practice, Mr. Ellenberg has helped countless clients in a wide range of legal matters, including immigration, business and real estate, and personal injury.
Ellenberg Law Group is a litigation law firm, and Stanley Ellenberg takes an active, aggressive approach to every one of his cases, working the case and preparing for trial so he’ll always be ready for any development. Always ready and willing to settle a case for an appropriate result, he is also prepared to take the case as far as he needs to in order to achieve the best outcome for his client.
Mr. Ellenberg can be reached at the Ellenberg Law Group in Philadelphia at 215-790-1682. Ellenberg Law Group offers a free initial phone consultation and can arrange for late hours or weekend meetings by appointment. Hablamos Español.
- J.D., Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law
- M.B.A., Temple University
- M.S., Villanova University
- A.B., Temple University
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Fellow, Temple University Academy of Advocacy