Philadelphia Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
The real estate market in Southeastern Pennsylvania is hot; now may be the time to pursue your commercial real estate goals in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Our Philadelphia real estate litigation lawyers provide qualified legal assistance in all matters of commercial real estate development. Whether you are just entering into a new project, or if you are dealing with a dispute, our team is standing by, ready to help.
Real Estate Law Services We Provide
At the Ellenberg Law Group, we can help you put your mind at ease while you pursue your commercial real estate goals. We provide innovative, cost effective services that are always focused on addressing the unique needs and concerns of our clients. Our firm provides a wide variety of different commercial real estate law services, including:
- Property Development: Our attorneys handle all issues related to commercial property development, including leasing and financing. When development disputes arise, we are also ready to initiate litigation on your behalf, or defend a lawsuit.
- Commercial Leases and Acquisitions: Our Philadelphia real estate lawyers help businesses that are acquiring or leasing property. We can help your company find solutions to any issues that you might have.
- Property Tax Appeal: Do you believe that the tax bill on your property is too high? If so, let our team review your case to determine if you should initiate a property tax appeal.
- Construction Litigation (OSHA problems, Mechanic’s Liens, etc.): Our Philadelphia construction litigation attorneys deal with all issues related to contractors and the development of commercial property. Whether there is an issue with OSHA, or if a mechanic’s lien has been filed, we can help.
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense: Should the circumstances warrant it, our attorneys can also help you raise a defense to a commercial mortgage foreclosure action. Increasingly, judges are ruling in favor of borrowers in these cases.
Protecting Your Rights and Preventing Disputes
When it comes to commercial real estate, we know the best way to handle a dispute is to prevent it from ever arising in the first place. That is why we offer services designed to protect our clients and discover any potential problems early on in the commercial development or real estate transaction process. Should a dispute arise, our Philadelphia real estate litigation lawyers will help you and your business find the most efficient solution. In many cases, this means focusing on collaborative methods of dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration. In other cases, it means taking your case to court, and filing a lawsuit. Regardless, our firm will never allow your legal rights or financial interests to take a back seat. We are always ready to fight aggressively on behalf of our clients.
Contact Our Office Today
At the Ellenberg Law Group, we offer a wide variety of real estate law services. From our office in the heart of Philadelphia, we handle commercial real estate matters throughout Pennsylvania. To request a fully confidential review of your case, please contact our firm today at 215-790-1682.