Close Menu

Category Archives: H-2B Visa


H-2B Visas: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

By Ellenberg Law, P.C. |

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) explains that an H-2B is a non-immigrant visa reserved for qualifying temporary non-agricultural workers. Depending on your situation, an H-2B visa may be the appropriate option to obtain authorization to work in the United States. At Ellenberg Law Group, we help people apply for and obtain… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Request Your Free Consultation

The solutions to your legal needs start with a free consultation so we can understand your situation and let you know your options. Fill out the form below, and a representative from our office will contact you to set a convenient time for you to meet with one of our attorneys.

* All Contact Form Fields are Required

By submitting this form I acknowledge that contacting Ellenberg Law Group, P.C., through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms
Contact Form Tab